SECRETS TO SURVIVING IN-LAWS
- Publisher: Ta Ha Publishers Ltd.
- Product Code: BK5746
- Availability: In Stock
- Book Binding: Paperback
- Book Author: Afshan Khan
Tags: Ta ha
Secrets to Surviving In-Laws is an invaluable guide to navigating the delicate relationship of in-laws, no matter which side of the in-law equation you are on.
- Addresses cultural misconceptions of in-law roles in the light of Islam
- Highlights the most common causes of in-law rifts, including space, privacy and finances, and how to resolve these
- Provides tools on managing emotions and resultant behaviour
- Offers advice to mothers-in-law and fathers-in-law, sons-in-law and daughters-in-law on how to achieve a state of harmony
Afshan Khan (Umm Asim), founder of Sukoon Healing, shares the benefit of her thirty-five years’ counselling experience and wisdom in this book that is packed with common sense, actual case studies and practical to-do lists.